Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

It is another beautiful Rose!!

Here is another beautiful rose card.  This was another one of my Spring Fling projects.

I used the Rose Garden Thinlit to cut the rose out of Whisper White card stock & then used a sponge dauber & colored it.  Check out how shiny it is.  I used Clear Embossing Powder on it & it is just beautiful in person.
stamp set:  'Rose Wonder'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Versa Mark
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Rose Garden Thinlit Dies, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Embossing Tool

++++++
Last night we went to watch the boys play soccer.  Brayden's game ended up getting rescheduled so we went for an ice cream cone at Walkers & then back to watch the twins play their soccer game.

Afterwards Nathan & Sarah had us over for supper to celebrate Bradyen's birthday a couple of days early.  We had pizza & cupcakes!  And the boys ended up talking Uncle Nathan into a slumber party!  They were all headed to bed when we left.  I hope they ended up all going to sleep & sleeping all night long. 

We have a full day in store for us.  This morning I'm up early & I will be a stamping fool.  I have my monthly class tomorrow & Ila is our hostess.  I can't wait to see everyone & share!

I have the 3 Seeley boys for a few hours this afternoon as Steven & Manda are taking prom photos for Sigourney.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping & I'm hoping Deke will help me do some big shot cutting & embossing.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment