Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Here is a great guy card!

Here is another card that everyone made at my All Occasions Card Classes.  It is a great card.  I just love this World Traveler Embossing Folder.  I used a sponge dauber with Lost Lagoon ink & rubbed over the top of the embossing folder to make it darker & more dominate, so that it would "pop" more.
stamp set:  'Going Global'
card stock:  Sahara Sandy, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Lost Lagoon
other:  Big Shot, World Traveler Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool, Candy Dot Brad, Stampin' Sponge, Dimensionals
++++
Yesterday was a long day......

I enjoyed the boys!  It was a little warmer, but still really windy out, but we played outside for over an hour yesterday anyways.  It was great to hear them have fun running & playing.  I picked up sticks!  Our yard is just full of them.  We had a terrible wind storm on Saturday, 4/2.  We had alot of branches & sticks knocked out of our trees & we lost part of the roof off of one of our hog buildings.  So now to find time to get that stuff all cleaned up too.

Last night Deke worked late in the field.  If everything goes good today, he is home & will be working on the farm & in the field- so will hopefully get all done with emptying our 3 lagoons.  

After the boys all went home I burnt the midnight oil working on entering orders & finalizing things from my classes I had over the weekend.  

I'm off this morning to go pick up all of the boys for the day!  I will be burning the midnight oil again tonight when they go home.  I'm trying to catch up on farm bookwork, stamping bookwork & piles of papers that need sorted & filed.  I have LOTS of stamping to do the next 2 weeks too- so have to get caught up on everything else so that I can get going on that too.

Gotta run......I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment