Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It is 'A Beautiful Ride'!

This is another one of the cards I created for my April monthly classes.  Everyone joining me last week got to make it.  Isn't this just the cutest little love bug car!  There are several different word stamps included in this set for many different occasions. 

Check out the cool foil tape along the bottom of it that I embossed it with the Zig Zag Embossing Folder.  I found this at my local hardware store in the heating department.  It comes in a big roll & it is already sticky on the back side.  It is already this width too.  And it so cool to emboss & add texture to.

stamp set:  'A Beautiful Ride'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
ink:  Archival Basic Black
marker:  Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Zip Zag Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Large Oval Punch, Hearts Border Punch, Candy Dot Brads, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool
+++
We had a full day with the boys yesterday.  The 3 Seeley boys got to each ride with Papa in the tractor for about 1 hour- so they were thrilled!  We also played outside for quite awhile yesterday afternoon.  We are loving this nicer weather.  All of the boys just love being outside!

Masen is growing up fast & on the move- everywhere now!  When my UPS man (Chase) came he laughed that Masen was trying to escape, as he was clear over at the door when Chase came in.  Masen also loved swinging & riding on the little push car when we played outside yesterday too.  He loves watching the bigger boys & especially likes Trey- I think they'll be best buds.  Wow- I know that they are all growing up too fast!!  We are very blessed that we get to see them all so often & be such a big part of their lives. 

Last night I worked in the yard for a couple of hours picking up sticks so that we could mow.  Wow- the grass is sure green & growing.  When I got in I then burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  

Woo Hooo- Deke finally got done pumping last night.  Now he's got some field work to do before Jess can come plant the corn, but we are gaining!

This morning Deke is off early to chore.  He'll then head to the office for a little bit & then he's off to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting.  And then home again to chore. 

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Hopefully it will be another nice day today so that we can go out to play.

Tonight we're all headed to Osky to the races.  I hope that Nathan has good luck!  We'll be there to cheer him on! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment