Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

You're a Star!!

This is another card from my All Occasions Card Class.  I used the silver foil paper to punch out the little stars on it.  It is really cute in person!
My All Occasions Card Class is suppose to be a clean & simply card style class.  That style is hard for me to do- as I like layers & dimensionals.  And so what the heck was I thinking when I created this card??  It is super cute!  But it took awhile to cut 5 of the Smoky Slate strips for each card! 

stamp set: 'Pictogram Punches'
card stock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, 12x12 Silver Foil
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Banner Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small star), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
We all had a great day stamping yesterday!!  I so enjoyed it!!  I stopped to see my dear friend Judy on my home too- so that was special!  She loved all of the cards I took to her.

My mom called me when I got in the car & was headed home.  She told me that a dear family friend (my dad's best friend- Sam) had just passed away.  What a shock!  So we'll have his visitation & funeral this week sometime too. 

It was late last night when I got home.  I took supper to Deke in the field & rode with him in the tractor for awhile.  I then unloaded the car from my class.  I was just beat & finally called it a night about 12:30.  Deke still wasn't in from the field yet- but I couldn't wait for him any longer. 

This morning we have 3 sick boys that are going to the dr.  Tonight Brayden will be here after school & then we have his soccer game.  When I get home from that I'll burn the midnight oil working on stuff for this weeks upcoming stamp classes.  

Deke headed out early this morning for his weekly board meeting, then home for lunch & off again to an afternoon meeting & a night meeting.  Somehow he'll chore in between or else it will be really late.  

Tomorrow we get baby piggies.....so the boys are excited!  We have a very busy week around here....stay tuned.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment