Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

'Happy Home'

Here is another sneak peek at a card I created for my upcoming Spring Fling!  I thought it turned out really cute.  I used the set- 'Happy Home' from the Occasions Catalog. 

I hadn't ever used our Thick Whisper White card stock before to water color on, but I tried it here.  You still don't want to get it too wet so that it doesn't bubble your paper.....but it did take the water much better than our regular Whisper White thinner card stock does.  It seemed to me that this Thick Whisper White card stock just really made the colors pop.  What do you think?

I honestly think this looks like you are really looking out the window!   Reminds me of looking out my Grandma's kitchen window on their farm. 

I will update this post with the supplies in a few days.....

I'm headed to bed soon.  It has been a long day & it's gonna be another upcoming long day too.  I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock from the minute Masen left until now.  

Since we got some rain yesterday morning the races for last night were cancelled- so I didn't have to miss out on them.  (smiles)

I'm off this morning to pick up the boys for the day.  Tonight when they leave I'm a farmer helping Deke sort, mark & load outside hogs.  When we get done I'll get supper & then burn the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment