Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

A sneak peek!

Check out this bouquet of balloons!!  This card is a sneak peek of one of the many cards everyone joining me for my upcoming Spring Fling will be making with me this coming Saturday.  

At my monthly April classes I created a card for everyone to make where I embossed on foil tape that I bought at a local hardware store.  You can see that card HERE!!!

On this Balloon card I embossed a piece of our Stampin Up! Silver Foil Sheet (5 x 3 3/4") with the cool Confetti Embossing Folder that is on pg. 5 in the Occasions Catalog.  

Isn't the foil really neat looking when embossed this way!!
I thought this would make an awesome birthday card, graduation card or a card for any celebration!  All we'll have to do is change the words from Happy Birthday to Congratulations, etc. 

stamp set:  'Balloon Celebration' 
This stamp set & Balloon Bouquet Punch come in a bundle- which saves you 15%!
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Silver Foil Sheet
ink:  Tempting Turquoise
other:  Big Shot, Confetti Embossing Folder, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Paper Snips (to flag banner), Dimensionals, Tear & Tape, White Baker's Twine

Here are the measurements:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- folded in half
  • Whisper White- 2" strip (for balloons), 3 1/2 x 3/8" (banner)
  • Tempting Turquoise- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Silver Foil Sheet (comes in 12x12 size)- cut down to 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine- 4" (6 pieces)
+++++
We went to the boy's soccer games yesterday morning.  It was fun to watch them.  We then came home & I spent my day/night being a stampin' fool!!  I've been creating & cutting for my upcoming Spring Fling event.  Wow- I have lots of things to share with you in the coming weeks!  And everyone joining me is going to go home with lots of projects!
 
Deke spent his day working on the farm & in the shopt.  He then went with Nathan, Sarah, Brayden & Masen to West Liberty racing last night.  Nathan got 3rd in his heat & 7th in the main.  
 
OH my......I don't plan to leave our home today.....as I have LOTS & LOTS of creating & cutting to do.  I just hope I have good mojo again!  
 
Wishing you a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment