Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

'Party With Cake'

Here is another one of the cards everyone joining me for my All Occasions Card Class made a couple of weeks ago.
stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
designer paper:  It's My Party Designer
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Baker's Twine Combo Pack (Melon Mambo), Washi Label Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

++++
I had a long day yesterday from the time I left the house until I got back home.  It was a fun day stamping with everyone though!!  And I got to visit Judy for a little bit on my way home too!

We ran to Osky late last night to deposit a hog check, get a few groceries & ate a late supper.  I then burnt the midnight oil getting caught up on emails, mail, laundry, etc.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  He has another meeting to attend tonight too.  

I'm off to pick up my boys for the day.  When they leave tonight I'll be working on catching up on things around here & getting things from this past weekends classes all unpacked & put away.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hug!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment