Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Here is some happy mail!

Here are some cool cards that I made to send to a few members of my Iowa Inkers team to celebrate some things- new team members, promotions, sales, birthdays, anniversaries, etc!
This card is CASED (copy and share everything) from a card/layout that was shared in our demonstrator bi-monthly magazine called Stampin' Success!

Check out the banner!!  Isn't it cool!  I made it using the Triple Banner Punch!  I'll be sharing how to make this banner at some of my upcoming classes. 

We have a super busy week & going 100 mph.  I will update this post with the supplies I used later this week.  


Last night we went to Sam's visitation.  Then Brayden's soccer game.  The races were rained out- so all of our family came to our house for supper.  Sarah made a casserole & we had garlic bread & salad to go along with it.  Deke's sister Darci stopped by a few minutes to visit a few minutes, as she was down for Sam's visitation too.  When everyone was all gone I worked on getting toys picked up, dishes done, etc.  

This morning Deke is off to chore early & I'm off early to go pick up the boys.  We have baby piggies coming again this morning.  The boys are excited to get to help Papa on the farm today!  Tonight when the boys go home I'm a farmer & helping Deke on the farm & selling hogs.  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment