Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

"Grateful Bunch" Flowers

This is another one of the cards everyone at my All Occasions Card Class made.  I love the bright spring colors!!  This stamp set is pretty cool!  And it is really neat that it has a coordinating Flower Punch to go with it.
stamp set:  'Grateful Bunch'
card stock:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
ink:  Punch Pie, Old Olive
other: Big Shot, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Blossom Bunch Punch
+++++
We had a fun & busy day yesterday with boys & stamping!  The weather was terrible here- cold & super windy!  The boys still had their soccer pictures, but their games got cancelled.  So we just hung out watching tv & playing inside.

I was a stamping fool!  I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock for today's class.  All of my cards turned out super cute though & I can't wait for everyone to see them!!!

I'll head out here soon....I need to get a little more card stock cut, things packed up & everything loaded......gotta run.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment