Pages

Friday, April 8, 2016

You're In My Thoughts!

This is another card that everyone joining me at my All Occasions card classes last month got to make.

Personally I've had a ton of sympathy cards to send lately.  This is one that I've used.  It would also make a great guy card too! 

I just really like this card & these colors together. 
stamp sets:  'Wetlands' & 'Best Thoughts' (hostess set)
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Very Vanilla Thick Twine, Dimensionals

++++
We had a busy day yesterday on the farm.  Here is a couple of pictures of the boys with Papa.  

 Brody, Drake & Papa Deke
Trey & Papa Deke

Last night we worked on the farm & sold hogs after the boys left.  I then burnt the midnight oil working on getting things ready for my upcoming classes here. 

This morning I'm off to go pickup the boys for the day.  Deke is home today to work on the farm all day.  

Then tonight I have a house full joining me for my monthly Stampin' class here at our home!!  Woo Hoo!!  We're gonna have a fun!!  I can't wait!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment