Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!!!

Hippity-Hoppity!  Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!!

Check out this cute little punch art bunny!!  This was one of the cards everyone stamping with me at my monthly March classes got to make.  

It is a pull out- pocket card.  
stamp sets:  'Friends & Flowers', 'Suite Sayings' & 'And Many More'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Mint Macron, Blushing Bride, Whipser White
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
ink:  Archival Basic Gray, Blushing Bride
marker:  Basic Gray
other:  Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1/8" Mini Brad, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Blender Pens


+++++++
Oh what a great All Occasions card class I had yesterday.  I so enjoyed my day stamping with everyone.  I'd say it was almost a perfect event!!  I appreciate all of those that helped me throughout the day for both of my All Occasions card classes the past 2 weekends.  You are all very sweet & dear to my heart!

Last night it was late when we got home from Cedar Rapids.  Brayden & I stopped to pick up a Casey's Pizza for supper.  Thankfully Deke helped me unload the car, do the dishes from today's food & everything.  We were all beat & went to bed & watched the ball games.

This morning we are off to meet Deke's family for an Easter Brunch.  Manda, Steve & their boys will be joining us too.  Brayden is looking forward to seeing all of the other boys.  

I have a long list of things to get done when we get home.  First off I will be putting away & cleaning up everything from the past 2 weekends classes.  I now have boxes of stamps all over mu house!  We'll see how much I get done.  Hopefully alot!

Hoping you can enjoy this special day with your family & friends.
Sending love of love & many blessings to each of you!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment