Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2016

It is 'Botanical Blooms'

Check out this flower & coordinating designer paper!  Isn't it just gorgeous! 
stamp sets:  'Botanical Blooms' & 'Honeycomb Happiness' (SAB)
card stock:  Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
designer paper:  Botanical Garden 
ink:  Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Botanical Builder Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Basic Rhinestones, Washi Label Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++
Yesterday was a busy day & a long one!  I got tons done & had great mojo!  We had a nice time seeing everyone & celebrating Dick's birthday too!

I can't wait to spend my day stamping today with everyone.  I hope they like all of my cards as much as I do!  They are cute & fun!!  I'll be finishing cutting card stock & getting everything packed up this morning to soon head out the door!  Kathy is our hostess today.  Woo Hoo!!  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment