Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Love this ice cream cone!

I love this ice cream cone card!!  It is fun colors & just so cute!  This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my March monthly stamp classes this week gets to make!  I just think it looks yummy!

Don't you love how I fussy cut out the cone & different layers of ice cream!!  And the words in this set fit perfectly inside the 1 1/2" Circle Punch too!
stamp set:  'Honeycomb Happiness'- Sale-a-bration choice
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
designer paper:  Birthday Bouquet
ink:  Chocolate Chip
other:  Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Large Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Blushing Bride Ribbon, Paper Snips, 1 3/4' Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch 
+++++
Stamping, stamping & more stamping!!!  That is what my weekend is full of!  

Yesterday I had a full house that came to stamp with me.  When everyone left I put away tables/chairs & put our house back in order.  I then placed orders & I burnt the midnight oil stamping- working on cards for my upcoming All Occasions Card Class that is the next 2 weekends.  Deke worked on the farm all day & then had a county meeting to attend last night.  So I was home alone- just me & my stamps! 

Today is Daylight Savings Time, so I'm short an hour of sleep (bummer).  But I'm up & headed to Hiawatha for 2 stamp classes there today.  I'll have one this morning & one this afternoon.  Darla & Ruth are the hostesses.  We have several coming & I'm looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our time stamping together!!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment