Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy Anniverary!

This is one of the cards I created for my All Occasions Card Class.  I really like this stamp set!!  And think the card turned out cute!

I'm sharing this card today, as Deke & I are celebrating our 32nd Anniversary today!!  How lucky we are!  He is my rock & I love him to the moon & back!  I pray that we can enjoy many more years together. 
stamp sets:  'First Sight' & 'Timeless Love'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Hearts Border Punch, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Full Heart Punch, Triple Banner Punch

Last night Nathan didn't have very good luck racing.  The motor was missing so he pulled in during the feature.  It was probably a blessing, as that way he didn't get anything torn up.  The track was rough & there were alot of wrecked cars by the end of the night.  Thankfully no one was injured.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & then has 2 meetings in Ottumwa.  I'm off early to pick up all of our boys for the day.  Tonight when they all go home I'll be headed out to be a farmer all night helping Deke.  We sell 2 loads of hogs....so hoping the weather is good & we don't get rained on.  Nothing like celebrating your anniversary working......but guess we'll be together.  We do make a good team!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment