Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

'Endless Birthday Wishes'

Check out this CUTE birthday card!  This little cake is just adorable!!  

I got this card in the mail for my birthday from a dear demonstrator friend, Donna!  And check out what she stamped on the back of the envelope!  Isn't that hashtag just stinkin' cute!  It is a new single stamp that you can purchase!  Click HERE to find out more information about it!! 

#IMBRINGINGBIRTHDAYSBACK
#143573- Single (Wood Stamp only)= $12.00
stamp set:  'Endless Birthday Wishes'
card stock:  Mint Macron & Watercolor Paper
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder
other:  Tea Lace Doilies, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Aqua Painters, White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  When they left I spent my night working on stamping stuff.  Deke worked late too on the farm, as he is trying to get the grower building all powerwashed & ready for new baby piggies.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  Deke is off early to chore & head to 2 meetings in Mt. Pleasant (one this morning & one this afternoon).  Tonight Deke will be working late on the farm & I'll be a stamping the night away again!  

Gotta run....I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment