Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stampin' Up! -First Sight'

Here is another quick & simple card.  I think it turned out really cute though!  I needed a special card to send to a special lady & this is what I came up with.  I hope she likes it when she gets it in the mail this week.


stamp set:  'First Sight'
card stock:  Blushing Bride, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Love Blossoms Paper Stack (6x6)
ink:  Basic Black
other:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small flower), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Glue Dots


+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the boys.  Their coughs were a little better, so we put off taking them to the dr.....hoping they slept good last night & are on the uphill side to getting better.  If not I'll run them to the dr today.

Tonight when the 3 boys leave we'll take Masen & run to Fairfield.  Deke's ring didn't end up being done on Saturday for us to go get, so hoping it is done today when I call about it & we can get it back.

I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again tonight!  I've been a stampin' fool & still have lots more creating to do for all of my upcoming March classes!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment