Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

A cute CHICK!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!  

I wish I would have had time to created a cute green shamrock card.....it was on list of things to do- but I didn't get that far, I'm sorry.  
 
But check out this cute chick card I made.  It is similar to the one shown on pg. 10 of the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I changed it some.....but I got my inspiration from there.  I think he is adorable!  I did fussy cut the chick out with my Paper Snips though.  I stamped the chick using the Archival Basic Black ink pad onto Crushed Curry card stock & then cut him out.  
stamp set:  'Honeycomb Happiness'- Sale-a-bration choice
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Real Red
designer paper:  It's My Party 12x12 Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Bermuda Bay (bow on balloon), Crushed Curry (feet), Pumpkin Pie (beak)
other:  Bermuda Bay Twine, Owl Punch (for the 3 small hearts), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
+++++
A busy bee is what I've been.  It was another short night here.  We got groceries & then I cut card stock into the wee hours this morning again.

I'm off to go pick up the boys & spend my day with them today.  Tonight when they all go home I'm a farmer helping Deke outside, as we sell a load of hogs & do things.  When we get in from the farm I'll be a card stock cutting machine again!!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment