Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Some cute baby cards!

Here are a couple of cute baby cards.  For my All Occasions class each year I do a variety of different cards.  I always try to do a pink & a blue baby card.  This is the one that I designed for this year.  This giraffe is from the set- 'Zoo Babies'.  This set has been around awhile & I've used it many, many times.  Although this is the first time I've ever used the giraffe.  He fits perfectly on the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  

Did you notice that these cards are cut exactly the same, same stamp sets (different words) & I layered them differently.  I'm not sure which I like better.  I think that the pink one that is an asymmetrical layout is probably my favorite.  

I will share more detail about these cards soon.  I'm still going 100 mph getting everything all done & ready for my 1st All Occasions class that is on Saturday!!  When the boys went home last night I was a farmer & worked outside helping Deke.  When we got in he made supper for us & I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

This morning Deke is off to chore & then has a meeting in Ottumwa today.  I'm off to go pick up my boys & spend my day with them.  Late this afternoon Deke & I will head to South English to set up tables & chairs.  We'll take a car load of supplies & things with us as I gear up for tomorrow's big annual event.

Tonight when we get home I'll spend my evening in the kitchen preparing food for everyone & then finish cutting card stock & packing up!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. I would vote for the asymmetrical one too! But then I've always been a little off-balance :-) Have a great day tomorrow - wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH how I wish you were here to stamp with us tomorrow too!! HUGS!

      Delete