Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

More flowers!!

Love this stamp set!!  This is a pretty spring card too!  I used flower images from the Sale-a-bration set- 'What I Love'.  Check out these cute words & neat font.  This is the Occasions Catalog set- 'Greatest Greetings'.
This is another one of the cards everyone joining me at my All Occasions Card Class will be making.  

stamp sets:  'What I Love' (SAB choice) & 'Greatest Greetings'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder
inks:  Watermelon Wonder, Garden Green
other:  Watermelon Wonder Lace Trim, Banner Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls
++++++
The boys were so excited that they all got to ride in the tractor with Papa in the field for awhile yesterday!  Last night when they went home I rode with Deke for awhile when I took his supper to the field & then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of my boys!  Tonight when they go home I'll be burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock.  If it rains/snows like is predicted- then Deke will be in the house tonight & he can help me do some Big Shot things.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment