Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

I'm 'Wild About Flowers'!

 
 This is a pretty card that my friend Judy made  sent to me for my birthday!  It is a really cute set & very pretty using these In Colors.  I love it!
stamp sets:  'Wild About Flowers' & 'You've Got This'
card stock:  Mint Macaroon, Whisper White
designer paper:  2015-2017 In Color Paper Stack
ink:  Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder, Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, Lots of Labels Thinlits, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
+++++
We are lovin' the warmer weather & more Spring like weather around here!!  The boys got to play outside again yesterday.  

When the boys went home I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  And Deke worked late on the farm.

This morning I'm off to pick up my boys.  Deke is home to work on the farm all day.  Brayden & Masen will be here late tonight, as both Nathan & Sarah have meetings to go to.  When they go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again!

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment