Pages

Friday, March 25, 2016

A big rose!

Here is a very simple, yet elegant rose card.  When playing with this set for my upcoming All Occasions class I was trying to make something that could work for many different occasions & this is what I came up with.  I really like it!!!  
Isn't it pretty!  It reminds me of something my Grandma would like.

stamp sets:  'Rose Garden' & 'Sunburst Sayings'
card stock:  Rose Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals
+++++

WOW- what a busy week it has been here getting ready for my big class I have tomorrow!  I pretty much cut card stock all day/night yesterday- except for a couple hours when I went out to help Deke on the farm with the piggies.  It was late when I went to bed again too.....but I got alot done.

It is just Brayden here today again with us.  He & Papa are going to Wellman to check out everything at Duwa's Farm Auction this morning.  I'll be a card stock cutting fool again!!  And then I'm going to be a busy bee cooking tonight!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment