Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

More 'First Sight'

This is an anniversary card I made for a special upcoming anniversary!  Isn't is pretty?  I used the 'First Sight' stamp set again!  It is clean & simple- yet I love it!  This might end up being a card for my upcoming All Occasions Card Class.....we'll see!  If we changed the words on this card it could be very versatile & for almost any occasion couldn't it?
The words are from the set- 'Timeless Love'.

stamp sets:  'First Sight' & 'Timeless Love'
card stock:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Hearts Border Punch, Dimensionals, Fine Tip Glue Pen

+++++
When the boys went home I placed orders & worked on Stampin' stuff all night last night burning the midnight oil.  

This morning I'm off to go pick them all up & we'll take Brayden to school.  Hopefully it is another nice day out- as yesterday we got to play outside some.  We are all so excited to have some fresh air & burn off some energy running outside!

Tonight I plan to be home & will be burning the midnight oil again stamping!  I have lots of creating & cutting to do for my upcoming classes this week.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment