Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Woo Hoo!

Here is another one of the cards I created for my All Occasions Card Class.  This little chick is cute!
stamp set:  'Honeycomb Happiness' & 'Party Pants' (Sale-a-bration choices)
card stock:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Real Red
designer paper:  It's My Party 12x12 Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Bermuda Bay (bow on balloon), Crushed Curry (feet), Pumpkin Pie (beak)
other: Owl Punch (for the 2 small hearts), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips
++++++
We had a full day yesterday.  It was a nice Easter brunch with Deke's family.  Then home to work on the farm all afternoon/evening with Deke.  Steve came out to help us & we got a bunch of pigs sorted & moved.  Deke worked late last night trying to get caught up with grinding feed & everything.   
Deke is off early today to chore & head to the courthouse.  He has his weekly board meeting this morning & then another meeting this afternoon.  So it will be late afternoon when he gets home to head back out to the farm & will be late when he gets into the house.  

Manda has her last day of Spring Break today, so she will be home with their boys.  The other 2 Wood boys will be home with their Great G'ma & G'pa Greeson today, as they are visiting from Missouri.  So I'm planning to be home alone all day.  I have TONS of stamp stuff to get unpacked & put away from my past 2 All Occasions classes.  And I need to get geared up for my April classes & my big Spring Fling stamp camp.  I had hoped to get alot done yesterday afternoon, but only got a few little things done- today I can go 100 mph (hopefully).

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment