Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I LOVE this!

Here is one of the cards everyone joining me for my All Occasions Card Class will be making today (& next Saturday too)!!  I love this card......the stamp set, the colors & the layout is just too cute too with the tag down the middle.  And how about the cute layering of the punches too- LOVE it!
stamp set:  'Flowering Fields' (Sale-a- bration choice) & 'Birthday Blossoms'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black,
markers:  Wisteria Wonder & Pear Pizzazz
other:  Big Shot, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, Wisteria Wonder 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Clear Wink of Stella Pen, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1 3/8"Circle Punch, Label Bracket Punch, 2" Circle Punch

I'd like to give credit for the cute layering using the Label Bracket Punch to my Stampin' Sister- Lyssa.  What a cool idea!!  And who would have thought that just turning the punch a quarter of a turn than what it shows in the catalog on pg. 166- would give it such a different look!  I LOVE it!  (Can I say that too many times?)

I had a busy day with my boys yesterday!!  They were troopers this week for me.  Hopefully it is nice enough the first part of next week & I promised them we'd go to What Cheer to play in the park & get suckers at the bank!!  That is a couple of their favorite things to do!!  I think Brody asks almost every morning if we can go to the park & get suckers at the bank.  (big smiles)

When the boys all left last night Deke & I went to South English to set up tables & chairs.  We also took a card load with all of the projects over & I got them all set up!  When we got home we mixed up chicken casseroles (my grandma Cox's yummy recipe that you refrigerate over night) & the rest of the food for today's class.  I then finished sorting orders, packing up & getting all of the little last minute details all done.  I have another full car load to take over with me this morning!

I'm off to South English soon & I'm looking forward to spending my day stamping with a great group of friends!!!  I hope they like all of the cards I created for them to stamp with me today!

I'm sure it will be late when I get home tonight.  I'll have to clean up & load everything & unload everything & unpack the car & think about gearing up for next Saturday's All Occasions Card Class in Hiawatha.

Deke will be home all day & is hoping the weather cooperates & he'll be in the field all day/night pumping.  He worked on getting the tractor, stirrer, pump & everything all ready this week in between all of his meetings & taking care of the piggies. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment