Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2016

More 'Timeless Textures'!

Here is another card I made using 'Timeless Textures'.  It is another collage card too, but has a totally different look than the ones I posted earlier this week.
stamp sets:  'First Sight' & 'Timeless Textures'
card stock:  Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon
ink:  Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon
other:  Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Heart), Dimensionals, Glue Dots

++++
They finally got Deke's ring fixed, so we made a quick trip to Fairfield last night to pick it up.  Sarah & Masen were down there setting up for today's Farm Show, so we picked up Nathan & ate a quick supper with them in Fairfield.  When we got home I burnt the midnight oil stamping.

I'm up early this morning & I will be spending my day stamping!  I still have cards to create & everything to get cut for tomorrows class.  I've had good mojo so far- so praying it continues.

Deke is home today & is hoping to get the grower all powerwashed out.   

This evening our family will be headed to Osky for my step-dad Dick's 80th Birthday supper!  We are looking forward to seeing many family members & step siblings/families there.  All our kids/families will be going with us, except for Brayden, as he is at his moms this weekend.  When we get home tonight I'll be working on cutting card stock.  Hopefully Deke will help me & do some of the Big Shot cutting & embossing.

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment