Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

Beautiful Spring flowers!!

Here is one of the cards that everyone joining me for my monthly March classes this month got to make!  This card makes me think of Spring!!  
It is a fun Z Fold.  Check out the cute little tab on the side of it using the Note Tag Punch.  And I love the little White Accent I put onto it too. 
I colored the flowers with ink pads & aqua painters onto the Shimmery White card stock.  

stamp set:  'Helping Me Grow'
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Shimmery White 
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Old Olive, Calypso Coral & Hello Honey
other:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Note Tag Punch, White Accents, Calypso Coral ribbon, Aqua Painters, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
Yesterday morning my sister Beckie, niece Ginny, Manda & Trey came out to our home & we designed Ginny's graduation invitations!  When they left I got all of my things unloaded from our 2 vehicles from Saturdays big card class.  I then made a quick trip to Iowa City to see my friend Judy & take her some cards!  When I got home from there I worked outside helping Deke.  It was late when we got in & made supper.  I then burnt the midnight oil trying to get caught up on things.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm off early to go pick up all of my boys for the day.  Tonight Susie's Hair Hut is open for business.  We'll see how many hair cuts I get done.  Steve & Nathan both have appointments....but all of the guys in our family need theirs done.  When I'm done cutting hair I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my (other) upcoming All Occassions card class that I have this Saturday. 

Gotta run......
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment