Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

'Timeless Textures'= I LOVE IT!

Here is a cool collage card I made for a special friend!  I just can't get enough of this 'Timeless Textures' stamp set.  The more I use it the more I love it!!  I'll be sharing several cards over the next week or so using it.   

Gosh I love this card so much it just might end up being one I use for my monthly swap or maybe my upcoming All Occasions class- we'll see! 
stamp set:  'Timeless Textures' & 'Perfect Pairings'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
ink:  Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
other:  Extra Large Oval Punch, Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Small Flower), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 +++++
Bradyen helped Papa on the farm & in the shop all day yesterday.  Nathan came out late morning & hung out with them in the shop too.  Masen hung out with G'ma in the morning & then went home with his mom.  He sure doesn't like me to get out of his sight....guess he is just a little spoiled huh!  Thus I don't get much done when he is here.  After he left I spent my afternoon stamping!!  I had good mojo & I got several cards created.  I still have piles & lots to get done this week.  I pray my good mojo continues & I have time to get everything done!

Last night we went to Manda's for a couple of hours to eat supper with them & visit, as Steve was gone.  Papa played the Wie with the boys & I helped her. When we got home I burnt the midnight oil stamping. 

This morning I'm off to pick up the boys & spend my day with them.  They've had a bad cough & sick since last week, so I'm going to try to get them into the dr today.   Deke is off early to chore & then he has his weekly board meeting at the courthouse. 

Tonight when all of my boys go home I will be burning the midnight oil stamping again.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment