Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A great guy card using 'Going Global'!

This is another sneak peek at one of the cards everyone joining me for my monthly classes this week will be making!  Isn't it a great guy card!  I love theses colors & this stamp set is very cool.
Here is a close up of the earth stamp image.  I stamped it onto the Lost Lagoon card stock using the Archival Basic Black ink pad.  And then I added the little hearts in the corner. 

stamp set:  'Going Global'
card stock:  Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla
designer paper: Going Places Paper Stack
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Big Shot, World Traveler Embossing Folder, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Washi Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small heart), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones
+++++
I had a busy day with my boys yesterday!!  When they left last night I picked up toys, made supper (late as Deke worked late on the farm) & I then spent my night burning the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning I'm off early again to pick everyone up for the day.  Deke is off early to chore & he'll be heading to Mt. Pleasant for an all day meeting.  I am hoping to make it to mass tonight for Ash Wednesday services if the boys are all gone in time for me to be able to get there.  Then later I'll be cutting more card stock- getting ready for the 4 stamp classes I have yet this week.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment