Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

This is my Valentines framed sampler!

I just realized that I never shared here my Valentines framed sampler here on my blog!  It is clean & simple, but I think it turned out really cute!  I just love this Love Blooms designer paper stack.  
This fits in a is 12x12 frame. 
Card stock sizes-
  • Whisper White 12x12
  • Rose Red- 8 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Blushing Bride- 8 x8
  • My inside squares are- Rose Red- 2 1/4 x 2 1/4" ; Whisper White- 2x2. 
  • And then I used the Love Blossoms DSP Stack & the Sweetheart Punch!
stamp set:  'Bloomin' Love'
card stock:  Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Love Blossoms Paper Stack (6x6")
ink:  Rose Red
other:  Sweetheart Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Hearts Border Punch
+++++
Yesterday was a different day with only the 2 little guys.  We had fun!  Masen sure watched & adored Trey.  Last night when the boys went home I caught up on a few things around here.

Nathan has his surgery on his wrist this morning.  I pray that he gets along good.  They are doing it as an out patient.  The surgery is to last about 1 1/2 hours to put the plate(s) & screws in.  Masen stayed with his other Grandma last night, as he has his 6 month check up & shots this morning.  She is taking him to that & then will bring him to our home.  Brayden will be here after school.  I'll keep the boys until Nathan & Sarah get home, unless it it too late- then I'll run them to Manda & Steve's, as we sell hogs tonight & I'll be a farmer helping Deke outside.

I'm off now to pick up the 3 Seeley boys.  Manda has an early meeting today.  We'll enjoy spending our day together.  

Deke is home today to work on the farm all day.  He has feed to grind, some repairs & things to catch up on, etc.  We are looking forward to him being here to eat lunch with us today.

I hope you have a a great Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment