Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Birthday!!

Check this out!  Here is another fun card that everyone joining me at my monthly classes made this month.  I think it turned out cute!
It is a fun fold card too!  It is a match box card!  And don't you love the cute thinlit words too!  I colored the words using sponge daubers to add color to the white card stock.

stamp set:  'Party With Cake'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  Have a Cuppa Paper Stack
ink:  Basic Black Archival, Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay
other: Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Party Pop-Up Thinlit, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Dimesnionals, Glue Dots, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Big Shot Die Brush, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Sponge Daubers

Notice the little balloons I added to the inside of it too, using the Balloon Bouquet Punch.  

See how you can flip the front down into the folded up part on the bottom of the card to hold it shut.  I didn't add any adhesive along this bottom edge.  I just used the ribbon to secure/hold it shut.  If you don't want to make it a match box fold card, then add a few glue dots along the folded up edge & you can make this into a gift card holder! 
Here are the measurements I used for the white card stock.  
It is a 4 x 11" piece of card stock & I then scored it at 1 1/4 & 6 1/2".
I then put a piece of Basic Black 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" layer behind it to make it a standard card size. 
+++++
 Yesterday morning we ran lots of errands.  The boys did good!!  We went to the bank so they got suckers!  And they got to run around in Skunks shop.  And they got to visit almost every office in the courthouse too!  

Yesterday afternoon after work it was so nice, so Steve took the 3 older boys (Brayden, Brody & Drake) & they walked along the pond & in the back fields looking for the shedding of deer antlers.  Trey, Papa & I went back to check on them in the Scout.  The didn't find any antlers, but they saw lots of live deer.  

Last night Deke & went to Fairfield to get his wedding ring fixed.  We ran to Walmart & bought a new TV, as ours in the kitchen died.  We also ate supper out at one of their Mexican restaurants- which was yummy!!

This morning Cindy & Theresa are coming to design wedding invitations.  I'm then off to get my hair all cut off short again.  And then Brayden & Masen will be spending the afternoon/evening with us.  We are going to make a quick trip back to Fairfield to get Deke's ring too.

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment