Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Hearts!

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th! http://k985.com/cv-sports-2016-iowas-virtual-dirt-track-classic-main-event/
Scroll down to STOCK CAR & click on Nathan Wood!


 When I saw this stamp set I thought it was more of a masculine one.  But check out this Valentines card!  It is clean & simple.
stamp set: 'Going Global'
card stock:  Real Red, Very Vanilla
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (small hearts)
++++++

I had full day yesterday!  And enjoyed stamping with everyone that joined us.  Sherryl had a great party!

I did get to stop & visit my friend Judy on my way home.  I was so happy to get to see her!  I treasure our times together.  

When I got home Deke & I made homemade pizza & watched the Super Bowl game....I didn't see much of it though, as I fell asleep on the couch (which I rarely ever do).  I was beat!

This morning I'm off to pick up my boys for the day.  Deke was off early this morning to chore.  He has a meeting this morning & one tonight too.  Brayden will be here after school- so we are looking forward to seeing him.  When the boys go home tonight & I'm home alone I'll be burning the midnight oil cutting card stock for my upcoming stamp classes I have this week.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment