Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A red rose!

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th!
http://k985.com/cv-sports-2016-iowas-virtual-dirt-track-classic-main-event/
Scroll down to STOCK CAR & click on Nathan Wood!


Here is another rose!  WOW- I still think that this thinlit is just beautiful.  It is so striking- no matter what color you make it in.
stamp set:  'Rose Wonder'  
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Cucumber Crush
ink:  Basic Black Archival
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Precision Plate, Rose Garden Thinlit, Extra Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, 2 Way Glue Pen, Big Shot Die Brush
 +++
Last night as the boys were walking out the door, we were following them.  We did attend the Caucus.  I worked on bookwork when we got home.  

This morning I had planned to go pick up my boys for the day, but we have freezing rain/sleet right now.  Our school was delayed 2 hours & now it is cancelled.  So I am home today to work on taxes & hopefully get to stamp & work on creating cards for my February monthly classes.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment