Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stampin' Up! 'Pretty Wishes'

Here is the link if you'd like to vote for Nathan again!  
You can vote for him once a day until February 9th! http://k985.com/cv-sports-2016-iowas-virtual-dirt-track-classic-main-event/
Scroll down to STOCK CAR & click on Nathan Wood! 


Yay!!!!  Presents & balloons......another cute card using the cool set- 'Party Wishes' & the coordinating It's My Party designer paper.
stamp set:  'Party Wishes'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
designer paper:  It's My Party designer paper
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaroon

other:  Baker's Twine (Melon Mambo & Mint Macaroon), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++
I've just gotta share a photo of my little crafter!  This is Brody.  He loves to stamp!!  He is punching out hearts for Valentines!  A little man after G'ma's own heart! 

Last night we went to Mrs. Sieren's visitation & saw lots of people that we hadn't seen for many years.  The line was huge.  We are glad we went.  The highlight of my night was seeing another teacher of mine- Mr. Freeze!  He hugged me so tight.  I hadn't seen him in years!  He was my High School History teacher.  A great man!  And I'm so happy I got to see him & his wife Marilyn.  When we got home I made 2 salads & got stuff ready to whip up a couple pans of bar cookies in the morning.....and then will run them to town for Mrs. Sieren's funeral dinner.  

I plan to be a stamping machine all day/night today!!  I hope I have good mojo!  

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment