Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Happy Day to you!!

Note- this card is showcasing LOTS of Sale-a-bration items!!!

This says- Happy Day to you!!!  What great words there are in the 'Perfect Pairings' stamp set that is one of this years Sale-a-bration choices **!  

All of these pretty flowery imaged designer papers are from the Wildflower Fields 12x12 Sale-a-bration pack too. 
stamp set:  'Flowering Fields' & 'Perfect Pairings'- (Sale-a-bration sets**
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral
designer paper: Wildflower Fields  (Sale-a-bration) **
ink:  Basic Black, Hello Honey
other:  Sponge, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, White Perfect Accents, Dimensionals

**You can earn these for free with a qualifying $50 order!
++++++
When the boys all went home last night, Susie's Hair Hut was open & I got Deke's hair cut.....so I've have been busy this week with giving 3 of our guys hair cuts.  Next on my schedule is to get Steve's done- but not this week.

I then burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.  

This morning I'm off to go pick up all of my boys for the day.  Tonight I'm a farmer helping Deke with the pigs.  It will be a late night!!!

Nathan & Sarah are gone for a few days, so their 2 boys are staying with us the rest of the week.  Thankfully Manda & Steve took Brayden & Masen home with them & we'll go get them as soon as we can tonight so we can get them home & to bed. 

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment