Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

A birthday cake!

Here is a cute birthday cake!!  I used the set- 'Party Wishes'.  I used the Clear Wink Of Stella on the candles & the cake plate....which you can't see in the photos, but in person it is really pretty!
stamp set:  'Party Wishes'
card stock:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Clear Wink of Stella

+++++
Last night I made homemake shrimp pizza for supper, we watched a movie & went to bed early.   It has been a long week around here.

Today we are home......Deke will be working on the farm all day powerwashing.  I think I'm home alone & hope to get caught up on bookwork & stamping stuff.

Tonight we are going to a Celebration of Life party for a family friend- Jack Walker.  

I have all of my card stock cut & everything packed up & ready to load in my car tomorrow morning!  Woo Hoo!  I'm off early in the morning for my monthly classes in Hiawatha.  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment