Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

XOXO

Here is a the card I made for our kids (Nathan & Sarah; Manda & Steve) for Valentines.  It is clean & simple!  The XOXO stamp comes from last months Paper Pumpkin kit that I just love.  

Tomorrow I'll share the boys Valentines that I made for them using the same kit.  They turned out SUPER CUTE & I can't wait until the boys see them today. 
Knowing me I probably made red, black & white Valentines cards for them last year too.  I know the Anniversary card I made for Manda & Steve were those colors.  Guess I think the guys in our family need the traditional red & white.  And it was just too plain.....so I added the black.  

stamp set:  January Paper Pumpkin kit
card stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Sweetheart Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small heart)

+++++
The boys will be here after bit.  I'm going to work on bookwork this week every spare minute I have.  I hope to get alot done.

Have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment