Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

'Flowering Fields'

Here is a card that I made for my friend Lynda's birthday.  I added images from the 'Timeless Textures' to it too!  Don't you think it is bright & cheery!  It makes me think of spring!
stamp sets:  'Flowering Fields' (SAB choice), 'Petite Pairs' & 'Timeless Textures'
card stock:  Sahara Sand, Whipser White, Mint Macroon, Blushing Bride
designer paper:  Love Blossoms Paper Stack (6x6)
inks:  Basic Black Archival, Sahara Sand, Mint Macaroon
markers:  Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz, Delightful Dijon
other:  Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Linen Thread, Clear Wink of Stella Pen, Dimesionals, Glue Dots

++++++++
Yesterday was a full day!!  I had fun helping Cindy & Theresa with her wedding invites.  Then I got my hair all cut off!  And then the boys (Brayden & Masen) came & spend the afternoon/evening/night with us.  We played games & watched a couple of movies.  
This morning we'll be up bright & early to get Brayden's birthday.  When the boys go home I'm got alot of stamping to I hope to get done.  Tonight we are going to the Seeley's for supper.
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment