Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

"just for you"

Check out this cool card & fun technique!  Have you ever done a shadow along the edge of words before?  I used the White Chalk Marker here to do the shadowing along these words. 

First I stamped the words using the Calypso Coral Ink pad.  And then I just drew along the edges of the words where I wanted it to be shadowed like.


This was one of the cards that everyone made at my monthly classes this month.  It is actually a fun fold easel card too!  Check it out below with it opened up.  Wow- this card could be for many different occasions. 
stamp sets:  'Botanicals for You' (SAB), 'First Sight' & 'Timeless Treasures'
card stock:  Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
ink:  Calypso Coral & Tip Top Taupe
other:  Tip Top Taupe Lace Trim, Basic Rhinestones, Sweetheart Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Chalk Marker, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Hearts Border Punch

+++++ 
Last night after the boys went home, I was home alone, as Deke had a meeting.  So I spent my night working on stamping stuff.  

Today is another fun day with my boys.....I'm off to go pick them up.  We have a bunch of errands to run this morning- so hope that all goes well.  Tonight Deke & I are going to Fairfield.  He needs his wedding ring resized & we'll get a few groceries, etc. while we are out of town. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment