Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Two hearts!

 
Here is another cute heart card that I made.  This one was actually a bonus card that I created & cut for my 2 classes that I was suppose to have last Sunday on Valentines Day.  Due to the weather that class got rescheduled for this coming Sunday.  So everyone will still get the chance to make this heart card as a bonus card.....but they are probably going to want to change the words on it to make it an anniversary, wedding, birthday, etc. card.  I will have many different words with me so that they can choose whatever they want it to say. 
stamp set:  'Bloomin' Love'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
designer paper:  Love Blossoms Paper Stack (6x6")
ink:  Crumb Cake
other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small heart), Sweetheart Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Word Window Punch, White Perfect Accents

I created this card first & then created the red/white/black one that I made for our kids for Valentines.  They are the same layout- but have a totally different look to them.  You can see that heart card HERE!!
 ++++
Oh- our day yesterday sure didn't end up like we had planned......
  • Deke had the flu & was sooo sick.  He didn't leave the house other to feed the pigs & come right back in to be in bed all day.   
  • We had ice when we woke up, thus school was delayed & then it ended up being cancelled.  So I didn't have the Seeley boys, they stayed home with their mom.  
  • I did go to Nathan & Sarah's home though to help them out.  Sarah went to work early & I went in to pick up Nathan, Brayden & Masen.  They spent the day with us at our home.  WHY?
Nathan had a bad wreck on a snowmobile last Friday in Wisconsin.  Luckily he wasn't hurt worse than he is.  The snowmobile is totaled.  He broke his wrist badly & hurt his leg.  He went to the ER there & they put a splint on his wrist & made an appointment at Steindler Clinic in Iowa City for him to go to on Monday.  There they did a CT & put a different splint on him that went from his finger tips clear up past his elbow- so he can't move it at all.  The dr called him late yesterday afternoon & he will be having surgery on it tomorrow.  He can't pick up Masen, feed him or anything.....so little things we take for granted each day are a challenge right now for him.  I'm so glad that he is having surgery on it.  He is in alot of pain & it looks terrible.  I pray that the surgery goes well & he has full use of it in the months/years to come.  He has a few rough weeks ahead of him as it all heals. 

This morning our Sigourney HS Wrestling Team is wrestling at State, so there is no school again today.  Manda & Steve are taking the twins & they are going to Des Moines to watch them wrestle.  

So I'm heading to town early to pick up Masen & then get Trey.  I'll spend my day at our home with the 2 little guys today.  

Thankfully Deke feels better today, so he is off early to chore & then he has 2 meetings to attend- so we won't be seeing much of him. 

I am not sure what we are doing tonight.  I told Deke I just wanted to stay home & watch a movie!  So we'll see what ends up happening.  

Hoping you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment