Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

XOXO

Here is a clean & simple heart card.  Check out the background of it.  I used the World Traveler Embossing Folder in the background. 
stamp set: 'Bloomin' Love'
card stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Real Red
other:  Big Shot, World Traveler Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Sweetheart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (small heart), Word Window Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon

+++++
Yesterday was a long day that started early with the boys.  I try to do some pre-school activities with the twins a few times each week.  Lately I've been working with teaching them about weather.  Last week we worked with thermometers & marked the different temperatures we had outside, cut out snowflakes, did icicles & things that were cold!  Yesterday they colored a sheet that had different images on it (clouds, sunshine, rain, snow, etc.) that were in triangles & then they cut out the circle.  We made a spinner & attached it to the center of the circle with a brad & then they were suppose to point to what the weather is outside.  I was impressed!  They did really good!!  I think they are getting it!  It was cute when they got up from their naps & had to change their pointer from cloudy to the sunshine.  

Last night after the boys all left I ran to Osky to deposit our hog check & pick up a few groceries.  Deke had another late meeting to go to for a conference board.  When I got home I did a little stamping before calling it a night.

This morning Nathan has another early meeting, so he will be bringing Masen out early on his way.  I'll then go pick up the other boys at the normal time.  

Tonight when the boys all leave I'll be headed out the door to be a farmer & help Deke mark, sort & load hogs.  It will be a late night when we get in.  At least the weather will be cold, but not

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment