Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Check out my Pop-Up Panel card!

WOW- check out my Pop-Up Panel card!  It is super cute!!!  And sooooo much fun to make!  It took me several times to get it all figured out & adapted to be simple enough for me to mass produce when cutting to use for a stamp class.  And I got it figured out!!!  This layout will be one that I'll be sharing at my Holiday Extravaganza Class the end of October with everyone joining me then- although it will be created with a different stamp set......so stay tuned for when I post that card next month!  

The front of this card is just clean & simple......but when you open it up- it is AWESOME!
Isn't it just totally adorable!!!  I know I just love it!

This is what it looks like when the card is all of the way opened up!
And this is how it looks as you are starting to shut (or open) it.  It all just folds down flat!

stamp set:  'Halloween Treat', 'Ghoulish Grunge', 'Spooky Fun', 'Cookie Cutter Halloween
card stock:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
designer paper:  Halloween Night Specialty DSP (12x12)
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Scoring Tool, Cookie Cutter Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Perfect White Accents (for eyes- with using a black sharpie marker in the center of them), Halloween Night Baker's Twine
+++++++
I had a fun day with my boys yesterday!  The weather wasn't nice enough though- so we were stuck inside.  That just made us be creative in our play!

Last night when the boys went home I got caught up on my farm bookwork.  Then I placed orders from Teri's party & burnt the midnight oil on stamping stuff!!

This morning Deke is off early to chore.  He'll be in the office for a little while this morning & then head to Mt. Pleasant for a meeting he has the rest of the late morning/afternoon.

I'm off this morning to go get the boys ready & take them to school.  Trey & Masen will be here to hang out with G'ma all day!  Maybe the weather will be nice & we can play outside some. 

Due to the weather Ben didn't make it yesterday to work on laying any brick.....hopefully he'll make it today!  I am so anxious to get it all done & the mess cleaned up!

Tonight we were suppose to sell hogs, but our buyer couldn't get them in.....so they are all sorted & ready to go next week I guess.  What a bummer!!

We will all be going to Brayden's football game tonight.....so the boys are excited about that!!!  When we get home from the game I'll burn the midnight oil cutting card stock! 

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: