Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Here is a quick quy card!

 
I needed a quick guy card........and how fun it was to add color to it & not actually have to do the coloring.  I just grabbed my 'Work of Art' stamp set, 4 ink pads & I was done in a flash!  It must be an ok card as when I showed it to Deke he said "Wow- I like that".  So there you have it- this is a great guy card.
I used one of the newer sets from the Occasions Catalog here.  The stamp set is called- 'Moon Lake'.

I will update this post with a supply list sometime soon.
++++++
From the time the boys went home last night until wee hours this morning I was stamping.  I got alot done.....but still lots more to do.

I will be stamping the night away tonight too with a house full of friends.  Woo Hoo!  Tonight is my Stampin' Night class here at our home.  I still have some more things to do when the boys leave to finish getting ready, before everyone gets here.  But I can't wait to see everyone & stamp.

I'm off to pick up the boys.  Deke is on the farm all day today working- so the boys are looking forward to getting to have Papa come in the house to eat lunch with us.  Brayden gets out of school early due to Parents Teachers Conferences- so he'll ride the bus out & be here early today.  That will give the boys a little more time to get to play.  Ok- gotta run.....

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs!
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment