Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Celebrate!!

Here is another one of the cards everyone joining me for my March classes will be making.  It is a fun pop up/hinge card.  Be sure to check back tomorrow & I'll show you more & have a supply list along with it.  It is super cute!  
 ++++
Deke was up & out yesterday morning to chore & then headed to town.  He spent the majority of his day at the courthouse for a meeting & then back home to chore again.  I spent my day yesterday cutting card stock & getting things ready for today's classes.  Deke & I did run to Albia last night & had supper with Nathan, Sarah & her parents.  We enjoyed getting to visit with all of them.
 
I'm headed out bright & early this morning with a car full of projects for everyone joining me today to make.  I'll be having a class this morning & a then another class this afternoon.  I have a big group attending both events & I can't wait to see everyone & share!!

I am not a fan of this time change.....I'm a night owl & a morning person & I can get along on having 5 hours of sleep.....BUT not last night with the time change.  I'll have to try to get to bed earlier than normal tonight when I get home.  I know I'm going to be tired after a full day of stamping!

I've gotta run.....

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment