Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate

 Here is a pretty holiday card using my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set!
 
There are a lot of products on this card that I love!
  • Many images from my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set-
  1. Seasons Greetings words
  2. Jar image
  3. Doily image
  4. Lid image
  5. Stars
  6. Dangling dots
  •  Jar Punch
  • Heartwarming Hugs DSP banner strips
  • Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder 
  • Bow from the 'Gift Wrapped' stamp set.
  • Fancy Tag Topper Punch
This is a totally Susie card!
I hope you love it as much as I do!
Below are all of the supplies & measurements I used so that you can make it!
 
This Heartwarming Hugs DSP is on sale now!

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate' & 'Gift Wrapped'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Real Red- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 x 3 1/2"- punch with Tag Topper Punch & Emboss using the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White-  3 3/4 x 5"; 2 3/4" strip- stamp Jar & punch out; 1" strip- stamp Doily & cut out with scissors; 1" strip- stamp jar lid 7 cut out with scissors
designer paper:  Heart Warming Hugs DSP- 1 x 4"; 1 x 5"; 1 x 5 1/2- use Triple Banner Punch & punch one end of each strip
ink:  Real Red & Mossy Meadow
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder; Jar Punch; Fancy Tag Topper Punch; Paper Snips; Gilded Gems; Triple Banner Punch; dimensionals; glue dots;
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I love this Christmas card using my Lots to Celebrate stamp set!

    ReplyDelete