Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Stampin' Up! Zany Zebra



I whipped up this quick card for today's blog post.
I used some left over class pieces that were laying on my counter.
I used this cute little zebra from the 'Zany Zebras' stamp set.
 
It is clean & simple, neutral colored card.
stamp set:  'Zany Zebras'
card stock: 
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3 3/4 x 1"; 3 3/4 x 1"
  • Smoky Slate- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White-  1" strip- stamp words & die cut out; 3 1/4" strip- stamp zebra & die cut out; 4 x 5 1/4" for inside of card
ink:  Memento
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched Shapes (Circle); Tasteful Textures Dies; dimensionals 
 
I have been gone this weekend to a cabin retreat with some demonstrator friends.
I spent my whole weekend stamping!
We had a fabulous time.
And the FALL weather was just gorgeous! 

I hope you have had a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping! 
Hugs- 
SUSIE

1 comment: