Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots to Celebrate Jar Shaker Dome Ornament

 OH MY GOSH!
I want you to check out this totally adorable ornament that was made 
with my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set!
My dear friend/customer- Teri, gave this ornament to me at my 
stamp class yesterday!
I just absolutely LOVE IT!
 This is what it looks like from the side view.
It is so COOL!
And this is what the back side looks like!
It is just the perfect ornament- isn't it!
 
I will be making something like this ornament as one of the projects
for my upcoming Annual Holiday Extravaganza Class next month!
 
Here are the products used:
  • 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set- snowflakes & Seasons Greetings words
  • Jar Punch
  • 'Rustic Retreat' stamp set- for backside words
  • Snowflake Sequins
  • Snowflake Splendor Designer paper
  • Jar Shaker Dome
  • Silver Foil
  • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
  • Stitched Shapes (large Circle)
  • Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack- Misty Moonlight Baker's Twine 
  • Rhinestones

My heart is overflowing with so much gratitude!!!  I am proud & honored & thankful that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator & get to share my love of stamping with so many friends!!!  I especially LOVE connecting with my friends/customers in person!!!  And I have so missed seeing everyone these past few months during the pandemic.  It was just wonderful yesterday to catch up & see so many of my you!  I am just very grateful for so MANY things in my life!  And all of you are some of the many blessings that I have.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this snowflake ornament with my Lots to Celebrate stamp set!

    ReplyDelete