Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Stampin' Up! Nothings Better Than (Chocolate)

 This is such a CUTE stamp set called- 'Nothings Better Than'.
 
I am a chocolate lover!!
So I thought this would be fun card to make!
Check out how I added some Wink of Stella to the top of my chocolates 
to make them look more yummy!

I used the words from the 'Fancy Phrases' stamp set.
And then I cut them out with this cool die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.

And where did I get this speckled DSP?
It is from the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP on page 45 in the Holiday Catalog.
stamp set:  'Nothings Better Than' & 'Fancy Phrases' (words)
card stock:
  • Early Espresso- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 5 1/2 x 1/2"
  • Petal Pink- 5 1/4 x 4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out; 2" strip- stamp chocolates onto & die cut out; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP- 5 x 1 1/2"
ink:  Early Espresso & Crumb Cake
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Stitched So Sweetly Dies; Love You More Than Dies; Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon; Champagne Rhinestones; Wink of Stella; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment