Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2020

TRY THIS SKETCH with the Love of Leaves bundle!


Here is my sketch idea for this week!!  Give it a try!!
 
Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 3 x 3 3/4"
Basic Gray- 3 3/4 x 5"
Whisper White- 3" circle

Wow- this is a neat new fall bundle called- "Love of Leaves' in the Holiday Mini Catalog!  I LOVE fall....so I know I will end up using this alot!

The coordinating Stitched Leaves Dies are totally awesome!!!  I just love them!  Check out the detail in them!!  There are multiple dies that you can mix & match- all with stitching on them!  They are all so cool!!

The 'Love of Leaves' stamp set is a dis"ink"tive stamp that has a shadowing look in the leaves when they are stamped. 

I added a mixture of Champagne Shimmer Mist spray & rubbing alcohol in a Stampin' Spritzer, over the front of this card to give it some added sparkle!!

 
I think this turned out really pretty!!  And it is not my normal fall color combo that I do!
 
stamp set: 'Love of Leaves'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 3 3/4 x 1 3/4"- emboss using the Stitches Leaves Die;
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4"- ; 3/4 x 2 1/2"- stamp words onto & flag end with Banners Pick A Punch; 3 1/4"x 3 1/4"- die cut Scalloped Circle with Largest Scalloped in Layering Circle Dies
  • Pumpkin Pie- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"- die cut Stitched Circle with Largest one in Layering Stitched Shapes
  • Mango Melody-  3" strip- stamp leave onto using Pumpkin Pie ink & die cut out with 2 of the Stitches Leaves dies.  The one that cuts out the leaf image & the one that embosses the center with the stitching!
designer paper:  Plaid Tidings DSP- 3 3/4 x 5"
inks:  Crumb Cake & Pumpkin Pie
other:  Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine; Stitched Leaves Dies; Stitched Shapes Dies (Largest Circle); Layering Circle Dies; Banners Pick A Punch; Linen Thread; Champagne Shimmer Mist Spray; dimensionals; glue dots

Check out my sketch & my finished card!
 
I hope you have a SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment