Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Celebrate Labor Day

 
Today I'm sharing a quick card to celebrate Labor Day!
I hope you have all had a great holiday weekend!
I know we spent it camping with our family & it was wonderful!

Check out this red, white & blue star card!
I used the star stamps from my 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set.
And then coordinated some stitched star dies with it.

Check out the RED FOIL!!
Oh my gosh.....it just adds some added color, dimension & contrast.
stamp set:  "Lots to Celebrate' & 'So Much Happy'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; strips to die cut various star sizes
  • Real Red- 5 1/2 x 2"; strips to die cut various star sizes
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"- die cut large Stitched Circle & stamp words onto; strips to die cut various star sizes; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Real Red
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Layering Star Dies; Layering Shapes Dies (largest Circle); dimensionals

I hope you have a SPECIAL Labor Day holiday today!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment