Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Love of Leaves

 

I used the 'Love of Leaves' Bundle to make this card.
 
I love fall!
I love leaves!
And I love Crumb Cake & Rich Razzleberry colors.
So this card is not my normal color combo for fall, but I am sure 
pleased with the way it turned out!
This is a totally Susie card!

Check out the awesome stitching in the leaf veins.
This stitching just adds to much dimension to this leaf.

Do you notice the light & dark shades in the leaf?
They are normal, as this stamp set was designed this way.
This stamp set is a dis'ink'tive stamp- giving the 
light & dark shaded right into the stamp design.
If you look closely, can you see the sparkle? 
I did spray it with some Champagne Shimmer Paint/Alcohol mixture 
for some added sparkle!

This Plaid Tidings DSP has awesome colors in it!
And check out the pretty copper ribbon. 
It is one of the combo ribbons in the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon pack-
on page 45 in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  

stamp set:  'Love of Leaves' & 'Beautiful Autumn'
card stock:
  • Crumb Cake-  4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base
  • Blackberry Bliss- 4 x 2 3/4"
  • Rich Razzleberry- 3 3/4 x 5"
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4" strip- stamp leaf onto & die cut out; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Plaid Tidings- 1/2 x 3"; 1/2 x 5"
ink:  Blackberry Bliss- for the words; Rich Razzleberry -for the leaf
other:  Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine; Love of Leaves; Copper Metallic Ribbon; Champagne Shimmer Paint/Alcohol Spray; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

3 comments:

  1. I love this Love of Leaves Bundle!! What a great fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooooo beautiful! I love the color combination too. Tomorrow I am going to attempt the same format and colors. Thank you for sharing your talents. I found you on Pinterst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so glad that you like it. Have fun creating & stamping tomorrow!!!

      Delete